BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/05/24

well well well~

well well well

haven't update myself for a long long time

haha...

lazy to write those long winded articles

so just some of my recent pictures down here

bla bla bla~





back to my straight hair again!!

(guess curly curly wasn't meant for me... sobs...)


sunflowers and bears from him~

(i have waiting them for so long LOL)

Mr Sushi from me to him

(Mr Sushi must take good care of his lil kancil yea~)





kiddy meals at Sushi King for kids below 12

(yup... the waiter just pretended that i am 10 years old
though i think i really am... XD)

lil creamy becomes big creamy once i back to ipoh

an outing to the park with big creamy and him

(creamy hates slide~)




p/s: thanks hubby

for everything~ ^^

2 'secrets':

YY aka Jess said...

leng lui..
so long din c u..
stil so pretty..
hahaha..
ur zi lian zao..=)

wanxi miko said...

haha...
yup... all my self-loving pics *wink*
hm... long time din see u too...
haiz... uni reopen d...
cnt hang out le...
sobs...