BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/05/10

off to the beach!!

yeepee~
to the beach
my favourite place for the vacation

my dad actually brought us to rompin
for a two days one night trip
although sis and bro have to exam next week
haha
i am the evil sis force them to go for a vacation
because i am damn bored at home

well
we departed from JB at 8 smtg and the first destination is
Kahang Organic Farm
actually nothing much in there
paddy fields (but not all grown up yet)
a lotus pond (with all the dragonfliers over)
some obstacles for you to play (but too dangerous - i won't risk my life for that)
a canteen (where no food at all)
and some kind of hostel

that's why i said nothing much in there
haha

some pictures down here

the lush green paddy field

the lotus pond

lotus
dragonflies lotsa dragonflies

obstacles

my sis risking her life for that..!!

then we went to endau for lunch
after that we looked for resort at rompin

and at last

we found one

is the Summerset Resort Rompinhaha

nice name


pics over here

the room for three of us

the balcony
view from my room

i heart the beach

hermit crab!!
cutie-nya

the seaside

eating watermelon on the beach
cam-whoring
say cheeeeeeeeeeese

sunrise
(i can't wake up to see the sunrise but my sis DID)

laksa melayu and some weird but delicous fruits

the nice lobby

yup
that's my trip

a short but relaxing yet lovely trip with my family

haha
just love the sun and the beach!!


p/s : sorry... can't go with u this time
i will make it next time ok?
only two of us for the trip...

0 'secrets':