BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/05/12

creamy for vaccination!! + a *pro* vet

today hubby brought creamy for vaccination
i can't follow because i am at JB
*sigh*
i wish to follow too
because...
creamy was so scared till she urine and shit on the bed
oh poor creamy
haha
sorry to the vet
for making it a mess!!

by the way
the vet is a pro
because he said
my dog is a labrador
haha
creamy sure is
(although she is not really that 100% labrador; she is a mix)

unlike the "aunty" of Q pets
(he looks like a 'she', so i like to call him aunty)
said my creamy is just an ordinary dog
not even labrador
when creamy heard this
she seem so sad and down
poor little thingy
creamy
though you are a mix
me and daddy will still love you ^^
haha
always my lil treasure
(but when you are naughty,
like trying to pee on my floor map, shit on my bed
and pee on me again,
i will whack u like nobody else!!!)
oops... evil me...


p/s : hubby, dun lau gai again ^o^
we will meet as soon as possible
i heart you
muaxxxx

0 'secrets':