BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/08/03

my my my... one day trip...

just back from ayer tawar and teluk intan

my one day trip with him, sing ee, sue and pui yean

having a great day

get a chance to taste lots of local food there

especially the "rulak?" and "the FISH"

haha...

and of coz

get to see maia and my labrador!!!

they are just toooooo cute

when can i have one?

o yea... not to mention my shopping spreed at sing ee's mum beauty centre

is like... RM40 for two pairs of pants and a pair of high heels?

haha... big thank you to her mum for giving me such a GREAT discount

so... next time if you all pay me a visit at JB

i will definitely bring you all to "turn over" the place!!!

*big wide smile*



p/s: thank you, sue and sing ee!

and my pangkor trip with you~

as promised *wink*

0 'secrets':