BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/07/04

rushing & restless

busy

busy

busy

no time to update my blog till today

no time to watch my rosy business

no time to accompany my hubby

give me a break

i want a holiday

& shopping too!!!

to genting, cameron, pangkor, penang, redang

just to indulge myself in a cooler place

feel the breeze

enjoy the sunshine

splash the water

and not just open my eyes, wake up and rush to college...

*scream*

hectic college life

and assignment

pile up like hell

the most pathetic is

money is spending like water flowing to nowhere

since when i am so BROKE?

yea... perharps one day...

i will have to beg at the road side

bringing lil creamy along

* slap slap*

hey... wake up..

stop thinking nonsense

back to your assignment!!

***

well...

at least i look forward for the outing tomorrow

this really cheer me a lot~

tomorrow heading to lost world

photo shooting with hubby for his assignment

together with friends

then steamboat for dinner

say bye bye to $$$

feel excited and happy =)



p/s: a bit nervous for the shooting

LOL

somehow is like a shooting for the wedding photo

i know i am not photogenic

but at least please don't spoilt the scene

sue...

edit nice nice for me yea~ XD

0 'secrets':