BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/06/12

my C.R.E.A.M.Y 19th

my 19th birthday

is away away away

toooooooooo

C.R.E.A.M.Y


and

I.N.S.A.N.E
.
.
.

i need all the birthday photos now


anyone... post me for the photo please?

i just need to find out all the culprits who smashed me with the


B.U.T.T.E.R C.R.E.A.M

i will have my revenge

.
.
.


muahahahahaha~

***

after the crazy-funny-creamy-oily-sweet-and-lovely birthday


what a great loss

i had thrown away a tee

yea~ not to mention the towel too

plus i have to go to salon to wash my hair!!!

(washing my hair 7 times at home wasn't enough to wash away those C.R.E.A.M.Y)

luckily... someone paid for my loss

so still having a nice hair wash and treatment at the salon

AND i know i deserved this~ XD

.

.

.

ok... enough for the butter cream thingy


i just wished to thank all of my friends who celebrate my birthday with me

o yea~ and those "event planners" too


thanks for your so-called-whatever-extraordinary-birthday-party-i-will-never-have

haha... really...

it was a great time with you guys

heart <3 you guys~







p/s: thanks for having such a sweet birthday for me~
muaxxxxxxx






0 'secrets':